Blackboard Calendar Locations Student Email Moodle my.WakeTech WebAdvisor
Instructors often leave their textbook on reserve in the library. PSEC has most CJC and FIP textbooks. If you forget yours, or decide not to buy one and to use the library's, just check it out at the desk and know that you can use it in the library for up to two hours at a time.
We have loads of resources available online through our library guides, NCLIVE and the Waketech Databases. You can also access the library catalog and request materials from other libraries if we don't have what you need. You will need a password to access our databases online, just stop by the library with your student ID card for more information.
You may like to listen to music while you study, or prefer to study in groups, but your classmates may prefer total quiet. The entire library has been designated quiet study space so that those who need it will have it available. Talking is strongly discouraged; please respect those around you! Groups wishing to study together can often use the attached classroom; simply ask the librarian for access.
The library checks out laptops to be used in the library (during the week) or to take home for the weekend. You need to have a student ID and Driver's License and no fines or holds on your record. For more information on this please visit the library, or phone (919) 866-6017.
· The library is open to all students, faculty and staff of Wake Tech holding a valid ID.
· Wake County residents may use the library with a valid ID showing a Wake county address. Residents may obtain a community borrowers card in order to check out materials.
· The library is located in the PSEC Campus at 321 Chapanoke Rd, Raleigh NC 27603.
· Computers are available, but community users are encouraged to not use this service prior to 2pm. Students take priority.
· Computers are intended for research purposes; students using Facebook or other social media may be asked to relinquish the computer if there are students waiting to do research.
· Books checkout for 3 weeks.
· Audio-books and DVDs check out for 1 week.
· All items may be renewed one time.
· Cell Phones, food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
· In accordance with campus policy, no children are allowed in the library
Wake Technical Community College 9101 Fayetteville Road Raleigh, NC 27603 919-866-5000
Connect with Us: